- • The following terms and conditions govern the cooperation between Elektrometal Plus Ltd., Vrsac, and the users of our company’s services, visitors to our website, and others who wish to access or use our services.
(“Terms”) before using the website www.elektrometal.rs (“Service”) managed by Elektrometal Plus Ltd., Vrsac (“we,” “us,” or “our”).
2. USE OF THE SERVICES AND ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
- • If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our company’s website or services.
- • Access to the website of Elektrometal Plus Ltd. is granted to any adult person in accordance with these Terms.
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
4. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- • Elektrometal Plus Ltd., Vrsac does not intend to obtain confidential information through its website. To classify information as confidential, it is necessary to sign a confidentiality agreement in which everything will be clearly defined.
- • Elektrometal Plus Ltd., Vrsac will fully support the protection of personal rights, privacy, property, and intellectual property for every individual.
5. USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- There is no charge for accessing the website unless you are obligated to pay the cost of the communication link (internet) you used to visit the site.
- You access the website at your own risk. Your access to the site may be disabled, restricted, or terminated at any time if any misuse of the site is detected on your part.
- We cannot guarantee that the page will be displayed without errors and that the data center will always ensure its availability.
- We cannot guarantee error-free display of the website or continuous availability of the data center.
6. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Copying and misuse of information on our website, as well as materials from the same, are not permitted.
- You may not reproduce or distribute, in any way, information obtained from the website, including but not limited to text, graphics, videos, code, and/or software, without our prior written consent.
- If there is a content sharing button, you may explicitly share the content using that method.
7. APPLICABLE LAW